Terms and conditions
Before opening an account with VIE, we ask that you kindly familiarize yourself with the Terms and Conditions below. Knowing the rules and agreeing with them ensures your casino experience is as smooth as possible.
History and changes
|24.02.2021||Key Compliance Official||Version 1.0|
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the usage of games provided through www.luckydino.com, www.casinojefe.com, www.kalevalakasino.com, www.olaspill,com, www.fiksukasino.com, as well as other URLs belonging to or licensed to Esports Entertainment Malta Ltd (“the Websites”), as may be specified from time to time. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, Esports Entertainment Malta Ltd is referred to as “Luckydino” or “we” or “us” and the player as “you” or “the Player” or the “User”. The Terms and Conditions also apply to related mobile or other platforms enabled by you. ‘Games’ means Casino and other games as may from time to time become available on the Websites. We reserve the right to add and remove Games from the Websites at our own discretion.
- Esports Entertainment (Malta) Limited C 84747 is a limited liability company incorporated in Malta, and subject to Maltese law, having its registered address at Block 6, Level 2, Paceville Road, St, Julians, STJ 3109, Malta.
- Esports Entertainment (Malta) Limited is licensed and regulated in Malta by Malta Gaming Authority, having with licence number MGA/B2C/522/2018 issued on 30/04/2020.
- There may be games which are offered on the website for which Luckydino simply acts as an intermediary and not offer the games itself. In such a case you acknowledge that the registration may be moved to another company and for all intents and purposes the terms and conditions of that third party shall be applicable to your game-play on such games. A notification will appear informing you that you are being moved.
- By opening an account ("Account") at LuckyDino.com You agree to be bound by all terms and conditions listed on this page.
- The terms and conditions listed below will be further referred to in text as the “Terms".
- Further in the Terms, LuckyDino.com is referred to as "LuckyDino", "the Website", "the Company", "We" or "Us". The Player is referred to as "You" or "the Player".
- Before opening an account please carefully read these Terms and fully understand them. Do not open an account if You do not wish to be bound by the Terms or do not agree with them.
- By registering and confirming an account with the Company You agree that You have read, fully understood and accept these Terms.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms to respond to amendments in laws or new regulations, or for a number of other reasons. You will be notified if such changes in the Terms occur, and You will need to re-confirm them in order to continue to use Your Account.
- We reserve the right to amend or modify any product offered on the Website at any time and at our absolute discretion.
- These terms and conditions may be offered in several languages. Only the English text of the Terms is deemed legal. Any interpretation of the Terms will be faithful translations of the English text. Any translations of the Terms into any other language serve for informational purposes only. Therefore in the case of inconsistencies between the foreign text and the English version, the text in English should prevail and should be regarded as the correct interpretation and the only binding document.
- These Terms shall be governed by the Laws of Malta. Any dispute or controversy resulting out of or in connection to the Terms, or breach of these Terms, shall be processed in accordance with jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
- In case any of the Terms is determined to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be severed from the Terms, or amended to reflect the original intent as closely as possible. All other provisions shall remain unaffected and a Player will by informed in case of such changes.
- The Company reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this Agreement. The Player has no right to assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement.
- These Terms are valid from 25th September 2021, and will be in effect until any further changes made and re-confirmed by the Company.
- LuckyDino.com is operated by Esports Entertainment (Malta) Limited, which is a Limited Liability company registered under the Laws of Malta in the European Union with registration number C84747 and registered address Block 6, Level 2, Paceville Road, St, Julians, STJ 3109, Malta. Esports Entertainment (Malta) Limited holds a remote gaming license number MGA/B2C/522/2018 issued on 30th April 2020 granted by the Malta Gaming Authority under the Subsidiary Legislation 438.04 "Remote Gaming Regulations" of the Laws of Malta.
- Esports Entertainment (Malta) Limited is providing games of the following game providers holding the licenses, issued and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (www.mga.org.mt): Play’n Go Malta Limited -
MGA/B2B/225/2012; Net Ent Malta Limited - MGA/B2B/109/2004; Yggdrasil Gaming Ltd -
MGA/B2B/230/2012; Pragmaticplay Limited - MGA/B2B/317/2016; Lotto Warehouse Limited -
MGA/B2B/351/2016; Microgaming Europe Limited - MGA/B2B/139/2007; Thunderkick AB -
MGA/B2B/248/2013; Red Tiger Gaming Limited - MGA/CRP/480/2018; Synot Games Limited -
MGA/CRP/598/2018; Booming Games Limited - MGA/B2B/459/2018; Oryx Gaming Limited -
MGA/B2B/298/2015; Evolution Gaming Malta Limited – MGA/B2B/187/2010; Playtech P.L.C.
MGA/CRP/137/2007; Elk Studios Malta Limited MGA/B2B/605/2018; Bee-Fee Limited
MGA/B2B/614/2018; Nolimit City Limited MGA/B2B/299/2015.
- In order to be able to deposit money and place bets on the Website You need to register and open an account with LuckyDino.com, personally acting on your own behalf and not for the account of another person.
- You are allowed to have only one account with us. All duplicate accounts You attempt to open may be blocked or closed and all bets placed via those accounts will be voided.
- When attempting to open an account or using the website from any other jurisdiction it is the responsibility of the player to verify whether gambling is legal in that particular jurisdiction.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that all information You provide is true and correct. Attempts to provide false information may result in blocking or closing of Your Account.
- When you open Your Account You will be asked to provide us with personal information, including your name, date of birth, and appropriate contact details, including an address, telephone number and e-mail address ("Your Contact Details"). Your Contact Details must be fully up to date.
- There are certain requirements in order to open an account. When opening an account with us You warrant that:
- You are not younger than 18 (eighteen) years of age or the legal age at which any gambling activities are allowed under Your jurisdiction.
- You are a resident of a jurisdiction that allows gambling activities.
- You understand that by playing for real money with us You may both win or lose funds.
- You do not use any assisting software, robots, hardware devices or any other fraudulent and unlawful activities to play games. We reserve the right to void any winnings if we suspect such behaviour of You.
- You will use the Website software for your own recreational and entertainment purposes only.
- Please be advised that registration on the Website from the below countries is prohibited: United States of America (and its dependencies, military bases and territories
including: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Christmas Island, Cocos [Keeling] Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Cyprus, Czechia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador,Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia Ethiopia, Fiji, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea- Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar [Burma],Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of the Congo, Réunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria,Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara Yemen, Zaire (Congo), Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- When registering an account please make sure that:
- You fill in all mandatory fields when registering an account and they are true, complete and correct.
- Choose Your username and password carefully and never disclose them, accidentally or deliberately, to anyone. It is Your sole responsibility to keep them safe and secure, we do not carry any responsibility for misuse or abuse of Your Account.
- Our obligations regarding Your personal data are:
- We shall keep Your personal information safe and secure and shall not disclose it to third parties. This is not liable in case such data is unlawfully seized by a third party.
- We shall use Your personal information only for security and internal use to provide You services.
- In case of fraudulent or suspicious behaviour it is our obligation to provide relevant authorities with Your personal information.
- It is Your responsibility to be aware if gaming is legal in the territory in which You are playing from.
- We reserve the right to close a Customer Account at any point in time, provided that any lawfully acquired funds on the Customer Account will be credited to the Customer and any contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
- Inactive Accounts - Your Customer Account will be considered to be inactive when you do not log into your account for a period longer than 12 months. Inactive accounts will be charged a fee of €5 (five) per month (at the Company’s discretion) provided that We shall notify you at least thirty (30) days prior to levying the relevant fee.
- Dormant Member Accounts - If your Customer Account has been dormant for thirty (30) months, we shall remit the balance on your Customer Account to you or, if you cannot be located, to responsible gaming efforts against which then there shall be no claim. 1. We are entitled to block Your Account if no log-in to Your Account has been made for a period of more than 12 (twelve) months. A Player will receive a one month notice prior to suspension of their Account. 2. If no transactions have been made on a customer's Account for a period of 30 (thirty) months any funds shall be remitted to the Player and the Account will be terminated. In case of a Player's location being unknown and no contact is possible, the funds will be used for responsible gaming purposes and the account will be terminated.
- LuckyDino casino can send promotions via email, sms or phone. If you don’t want to receive promotional messages you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking unsubscribe link on the email or by contacting customer support.
- It is prohibited for Players to sell, transfer and/or acquire accounts to/from other Players.
- After opening Your Account, you must not disclose (whether deliberately or accidentally) your username and password to anyone else. If you have lost or forgotten Your Account details you may retrieve your password by clicking on the “Forget your Password” link below the login portal. If you think Your Account has been compromised please contact customer support to assist you.
- You are entitled to close your Customer Account at any time, either by following the procedure found online or otherwise by contacting our customer support team. It is highly recommended that you withdraw all your balance prior to closing the Customer Account to avoid any delays.
- For anti money laundering and counter terrorism funding purposes it is required for each player to pass KYC process. The Standard Customer Due Diligence (CDD) is as follows and will apply when the below events occur:
• First ever withdrawal
• Accumulated deposits reaching 2000€;
In order to verify the details on your account, the company must ask the
player to provide a photocopy or scan of one document from each of the categories listed below:
- Personal Identification - one photo ID from the following list (valid for 6
• Driving licence
• National identification card (photographic)
• Residence card
- Address Verification - one of the following:
• Utility Bill (less than 3 months old)
• Tax Bill or any correspondence from a central or local government
authority, department or agency
• Copy of Bank Statement (less than 3 months old) or bank reference letter
• An official conduct certificate
• Any other government issued document
- Source of Payment Verification - one of the following:
• Photo or scan of the registered Credit or Debit card (front and back)
• Copy of bank statement - must have Company transaction, full name and account number
visible on it (less than 3 months old)
- Instant banking e-verification KYC – On instant banking services, the KYC process for Swedish and Finnish customers is carried out through nationally recognised online verification methods (Tupas and Bank ID).
- In some cases the company will request the players to provide additional documents for an enhanced due diligence process on its sole discretion.
Rights of the Company in Exceptional Circumstances
- The Company reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website, and to refuse and/or limit bets.
- Please be advised that our products are consumed instantly when playing. Thus, we cannot provide returns of goods, refunds or cancellation of your service when playing. If you play a game with real money, the money will be drawn from your player account instantly.
- In the event of a system malfunction all wagers are void.
- In the event a game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the system, the Company shall refund the amount wagered in the game to You by crediting it to the Customer’s Account.
- In the event of an error in the published odds or the paytable, the Company will notify You of the error, void all bets and cancel any winnings. The Company will seek to place all parties directly affected by such an error in the position they were in before the error occurred.
Inactivity and Delegation of player accounts
- If a player account remains inactive (i.e.: when no login is performed at the operator’s website) for a period of more than 12 months, the operator is entitled to charge a monthly account maintenance fee of € 5 (five), starting on the 13th month of inactivity. Following 12 months of uninterrupted inactivity, the operator will send a reminder mail to the user via the e-mail address saved in his/her account details. Upon receipt of this reminder mail, the user will have 30 days to log into his/her player account. If no login is registered within this 30-day period, €5 (five) of real money credit or bonus money credit will be deducted from the balance. If the balance is less than €5 (five) then the whole amount will be deducted. If the account remains inactive after 13 consecutive months, the user will be sent a reminder mail every month and a monthly charge of €5 (five) will be incurred and deducted from the real money credit or bonus money credit of the player account accordingly.
- The inactivity fee will be incurred on a monthly basis until the next login is performed at the website, in this case, the operator is entitled to block Your Account.
- If the player account remains inactive for more than 12 months and the account balance is €0, no charge will be incurred and we are entitled to close Your Account on the 30th month of inactivity unilaterally.
- If Your Account remains inactive for a cumulative period of 30 months it is considered as dormant and you will be contacted to withdraw and remaining funds from your account, or we may transfer the funds to your selected associated account. Where the player cannot be reached and no verifiable account is known, LuckyDino.com will remit the balance in your account to the Malta Gaming Authority and the player shall have no claim against the latter to recover such funds.
- To be able to play games on our Website with real money You first need to make a deposit of funds into Your Account.
- You are prohibited from transferring funds amongst Customer accounts. We do not offer credit on Your account, nor do we pay interest on Your deposit. We are not licensed to act as a financial institution and therefore we are not to be treated as a financial institution in any way, nor can interest be expected on any deposits.
- During the special campaigns you are required to wager your initial deposit 5 (five) times.
- Deposits can be made in a variety of ways. More information about available payment methods can be found under payments and security tab at the bottom of the page.
- Company reserves the right to charge additional fees on your deposits. More information about available payment methods can be found under payments and security tab at the bottom of the page.
- All payments require to be made in either Euro (EUR), Pound Sterling (GBP), Swedish Krona (SEK), Norwegian Krone (NOK), United States Dollar (USD), Canadian Dollar (CAD) or Japanese Yen (JPY).
- We do not guarantee that all methods of payments are available at all times. You can see the available payment methods and time lapses of completing a transfer in the deposit screen.
- The maximum amount of one deposit depends on the payment method. You can review the deposit limits per payment method from Payments & Security tab.
- The minimum deposit amount is 20 (twenty) EUR, GBP, USD, CAD or 200 (two hundred) SEK & NOK, 2000 JPY.
- We reserve the right to request additional information from You to verify Your identity upon Your deposit. That includes a copy of Your passport, national ID card, driver’s licence, utility bills, bank statements, copy of credit card and/or any other proof of account ownership with used deposit methods, no older than 3 (three) months.
- Due to German regulatory law, the maximum amount of total monthly deposits for German players cannot exceed €1000.
- You may only use those financial instruments that are lawful, valid and belong to You.
- The funds You are willing to transfer to Your Account can not be derived from any illegal activity or through ill-gotten means.
- To prevent money laundering, suspicious transactions will be investigated by us and reported to the relevant competent Maltese authorities if necessary.
- We hereby inform You that by accepting these Terms You agree that we may contact third parties (regulatory bodies) to verify Your identity in order to prevent money laundering.
- Funds in a Player’s Account are meant to be used only for gaming purposes. Intentional usage of the Account for currency speculation is strictly prohibited.
- We may close a Player's Account and charge a dormant fee if the Player's Account has been inactive for more than 12 (twelve) months. The dormant fee is 5 (five) EUR/month.
- For money laundering prevention purposes, Your initial deposit amount needs to be wagered once.
- The average time it takes to make a deposit is under one minute.
- According to European Union Anti Money Laundering 4th directive, you are required to verify your indentity by submitting your verification documents (see section 37 for further details) when your cumulative deposits reach €2000 in a time span of 180 days.
- We reserve the right to confiscate any winnings or accumulated account balance deriving from unsuccessful deposits if no proof of valid transaction is provided from your bank or other payment method used to deposit.
- In order to make withdrawals of funds using the available payment methods provided on the Website You need to comply with following rules:
- Withdrawals will only be remitted to the same account used for deposits.
- Withdrawals can be made to the available payment methods. More information about available payment methods can be found under payments and security tab at the bottom of the page.
- If a withdrawal cannot be made to the same account used for deposit, a second account can be authorised following a proof of account ownership procedure in addition to further due diligence.
- All payments made to Your Account are completed and confirmed, not charged back or otherwise voided.
- We reserve the right to contact You and request additional information for further checks upon Your withdrawal request(s). In order to make a withdrawal from Your Account, you are required to verify your identity by sending us the verification documents, including: a copy of Your passport, national ID card or driver’s licence, recent utility bill or bank statement or any other document proving your residential address, no older than 3 (three) months, and a screenshot of your payment method. You will find more information in notifications on Your Account.
- When significant transactions are made we may perform the checks prior to authorising the transaction, whether it is a deposit, wager or withdrawal. If You are not able to provide such information we reserve the right to block Your Account until the requested documents are provided, or permanently close Your Account.
- We may also suspend Your Account if You are proven to be of illegal age at the time the bets were placed. In that case We will close Your Account, all winnings and Bonuses will be forfeited and Your balance will be returned.
- To prevent money laundering, suspicious transactions will be investigated by us and reported to relevant competent Maltese authorities if necessary.
- Any suspicious transactions will be reported to relevant competent Maltese authorities. We reserve the right to suspend or close Your Account and withhold the withdrawal(s) in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
- We may charge additional fees for processing withdrawals. These fees will be indicated to the Player during the withdrawal process.
- It is advised that You use the same withdrawal method that You have used to complete a deposit into Your Account. Additional information to verify Your identity may be necessary if You are using a different withdrawal method.
- The withdrawal process may take some time depending on such factors as necessity of additional documentation, selected payment method, etc. Please check the Withdrawal section on Your Account to see the necessary time lapses of withdrawal(s) for specific payment methods.
- We will do our utmost to process all withdrawal requests within 4 hours after all necessary documentation is received.
- For indicative purposes only, withdrawals by means of bank transfers can take up to 5 days to be processed by your bank whereas withdrawals to e-wallet accounts are normally processed immediately by the payment service provider. The Company makes no guarantee to this effect and shall not be liable for any delays or loss of funds caused by the payment processor.
If You wish to withdraw more than EUR 20000 (twenty thousand), We reserve the right to divide the pay-out in ten (ten) instalments for 10 (ten) months, paying 10 (ten) per cent of the requested withdrawal in one calendar month.
- The maximum daily/weekly/monthly withdrawal amount depends on the payment method You have selected and on Your loyalty status.
- IIf We mistakenly, by technical or human error or otherwise, credit Your Account with funds that do not belong to You, it will remain a property of the Company and will be transferred back to us. Attempt to withdraw such funds may cause suspension of Your Account. If You make a withdrawal prior to us being aware of the error, that amount will be considered as debt by You to the Company. It is Your obligation to notify us in case of incorrect crediting.
- For money laundering combating purpose, The Company reserves the right to apply a one-time wagering requirement of your initial deposit. Should you decide to withdraw the amount without having completed the one-time wagering requirement, a 5% fee of the requested withdrawal (minimum 10 EUR fee) applies.
Cheating and Fraud
- The following activities are considered unlawful and will be deemed as breach of the Terms:
- General cheating such as exploitation of technical or human errors, usage of automated players (bots) and exploiting a software loophole.
- Fraudulent financial activities such as use of stolen or unauthorised credit card(s) or other means of payments.
- Criminal activities such as money laundering.
- Colluding with third parties and other syndicate behaviour.
- Intentionally decreasing bet level or lines in order to achieve advantage on bonuses.
- Achieving game features while wagering bonus money and clearing these features after bonus money has been cleared or voided.
- In order to prevent such actions the Company will take necessary precautions and take reasonable steps to detect them and deal appropriately with them.
- The Company is not responsible for any damage or loss of funds as a result of collusive, fraudulent or any other illegal behaviour of the Player.
- Any actions taken by the Company to prevent such behaviour will be conducted at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to inform relevant authorities, other gambling operators or payment providers of any unlawful behaviour of the Player.
- Any corruptions of the Website such as viruses or worms, flooding the Website with data such as spam, or using other means to cause the Website from not functioning are prohibited.
- Reproducing the Website or use of any material on the Website without Our consent is prohibited.
- Any server attacks on which the Website is located are prohibited, any such breach will be reported to relevant authorities.
- The Company is not liable for any damage or loss of data on a Player’s computer caused by denial-of-service attacks, viruses or other material that a Player used on the Website or downloaded from.
- Selling, transferring/acquiring accounts to/from other Players is prohibited.
- Any costs, claims, expenses or other charges resulting from the breach of the Terms shall be compensated by the Player.
- The Company will provide the Player with a notice of the Player's Account termination or suspension in case the Terms have been breached. However, we reserve the right to close the Player's Account without any prior notice from us.
- Intentionally decreasing bet level or lines in order to achieve advantage on bonuses is prohibited.
- Achieving game features while wagering bonuses and clearing these features after bonus money has been cleared or voided is prohibited.
- The Company does not take any responsibility for IT failures or loss of internet connection which are caused by a Player's equipment or internet provider.
- Any system software or hardware faults and errors provided on the Website will be immediately taken care of.
- Any winnings or losses will be forfeited in case these winning/losses resulted from a technical or human error from Our end.
- If a game round cannot be seen by a Player, due to slow internet connection or any other technical error, but it has been finished on the game server, the result of that round will automatically be credited or debited from the Player’s Account. If a game round gets stuck, and the end result is not finished on the game server, the Company is obligated to return the stake of that individual game round.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Any data on the Website including but not limited to, logos, trademarks, design(s), graphics, texts, sounds, photographs, videos, source codes, other software and other material, are subject of copyright and are either owned by Us or used under licence of third parties.
- Reproducing the Website or use of any material on the Website is allowed only with Our express consent.
- If any material on the Website is to be downloaded or printed, it may be used only for personal Player needs on one computer or as a hard copy for solely non-commercial use.
- You hereby acknowledge and accept that it is necessary for us to collect and otherwise use your personal data in order to allow you access and use of the Websites and in order to allow you to participate in the games.
- We hereby acknowledge that in collecting your personal details as stated in the previous provision, we are bound by The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. We will protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
- We will use your personal data to allow you to participate in the games and to carry out operations relevant to your participation in the games. We may also use your personal data to inform you of changes, new services and promotions that we think you may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive such direct marketing data, you may opt out of such service.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for the processing of your requests in relation to your participation in the games or unless it is required by law. As The Company’s business partners or suppliers or service providers may be responsible for certain parts of the overall functioning or operation of the Website, personal data may be disclosed to them. Employees of the Company, specifically Customer support, the payment team and other employees shall also have access to your personal data for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance. Such persons may either be directly employed with the Company or otherwise outsourced You hereby consent to such disclosures.
- The Company is also required by the terms of its licence to be in a position to transfer data, including personal data to the Malta Gaming Authority whenever such transfer is necessary to comply with the Remote Gaming Regulations.
- We shall keep all information provided as personal data. You have the right to access personal data held by us about you. No data shall be destroyed unless required by law, or unless the information held is no longer required to be kept for the purpose of the relationship.
- In order to provide you with an efficient service, We and/or our service providers may need to transfer your personal data from one country to another in the EU and EFTA regions but may also sporadically need to transfer data to third countries whether certain supplier’s servers may be located. You consent to all such transfers of personal data.
- In the processing of your Customer Account and associated transactions, we may have recourse to credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies, anti-money laundering agencies. These agencies may keep a record of your information. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
- In order to make your visit to the Websites more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the Websites and to improve the service, we collect a small piece of information sent from your browser, called a cookie. You can, if you wish, turn off the collection of cookies (please refer to your browser instructions as to how to do this). You must note, however, that turning off cookies may restrict your use of the Website.
- If there is a hyperlink leading to other websites on LuckyDino.com this is done only for informational purposes. It is a Player's responsibility to be aware of the risks clicking on these links may cause. The Company is not responsible for the content or information of such websites.
Exclusion of Liability
- Use of the products offered on the Website, access to the Website and other actions related to the Website, are Your personal choice and are at Your own discretion and risk.
- The Company does not make any warranties regarding the Website other than those stated in the Terms.
- The Company is not liable for any of a Player's losses of, including but not limited to, funds, revenues, business, data, etc., or any losses which are not foreseeable by us arising out of the Terms or a Player's use of the Website.
- All game play, both for real cash and practice play, on the Universal Studios branded Slot Games (e.g. Frankenstein, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Scarface) is prohibited from any territories outside of the below stated jurisdictions and all transactions relating to such unauthorized play will be voided: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom.
- You can set a number of personal betting restrictions to ensure responsible gaming.
- You can set a limit to the maximum amount played in a single betting round. Any attempt to place a higher stake will be rejected automatically unless You increase that limit.
- You can set a limit of the amount You are allowed to lose during a period of 24 (twenty four) hours, 7 (seven) days or 1 (one) month. A Player will not be able to place any more bets until this period passes since the first bet had been placed.
- You can choose a maximum session time to stay logged-in on the Website. After the set time has passed You will automatically be logged-out from the system and any games in progress will be stopped.
- You can set a deposit limit that you can make during a period of 24 (twenty four) hours, 7 (seven) days or 1 (one) month. Any deposit attempts over the set limit will be blocked.
- You can block Your Account for an indefinite time so that it will not be accessible to You.
- All of the above options may be initiated by contacting our Customer Support or in Your account settings.
- All of the above exclusions will have immediate effect. If You choose to remove a temporary restriction You have set, or increase the set limits, 24 (twenty four) hours must pass before the changes can take effect. In case you have set an indefinite self-exclusion, a 7 (seven) day period must pass.
- If there is a hyperlink leading to other websites on LuckyDino.com this is done only for informational purposes. It is a Player's responsibility to be aware of the risks clicking on these links may cause. The Company is not responsible for the content or information of such websites.
- The company may give its customers the possibility to make use of a chat room where they are able to communicate with other players registered and making use of the site. We set the chat room policy and reserve the right to change these policies at any time with or without notice. By using this chat room you are binding yourself to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The chat room is intended for legitimate comments and constructive discussion. We reserve the right to restrict the rights of individuals to post comments in any chat room set up by us. Any liability arising out of the use of such chat rooms are borne solely by the user.
- Every user of our chat room agrees not to post any comment which is:
- Defamatory in nature or any other information that the user has no legal right to disclose, or is otherwise illegal;
- (Or contains anything which is) racist, vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane, threatening, insulting or offensive;
- Intend to impersonate another person or entity;
- Posted for the purpose of advertising;
- Or contains a link to any, virus, corrupted files, key loggers or any other malicious code or material that could cause harm to the computer, data or financial security of any party;
- A comment intended to take advantage or collude with or against other players using our site or amount to activities of a suspicious or criminal nature
- A link to any intentionally false or misleading statements or any statement seeking to unfairly manipulate a market;
- An attempt to collect or store data about other users;
- A misuse of Forum functionality
- Information protected by any form of intellectual property whether registered or unregistered or any contractual, statutory and equitable obligations of confidence
- in a language other than the native language of that particular forum.
- Our forums are moderated and all conversations are logged or recorded. We reserve the right to refuse to post any comment/s and investigate and take provisions, which may include but are not limited to the closure of any account against any user who is in breach of these terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to close or remove any chat rooms without prior warning and also to report any suspicious chats or comments to the relevant authorities.
- In the event of a dispute between You and the Company, We hereby inform You that records of conversations will be stored on our servers and these records will act as a final authority in resolving the dispute.
- In case of a result of an outcome of a bet on a Player's screen does not match the one on the game server, the latter will prevail.
- If You have a complaint about our services please contact our customer support via live chat on the Website, via email or telephone.
- In the event of a Player feeling dissatisfied with an outcome of a dispute and can prove otherwise, a complaint may be sent directly to the relevant Malta Gaming Authority by email on [email protected] or by mail at Address: Malta Gaming Authority Building SCM 02-03, Level 4, SmartCity Malta, Ricasoli SCM1001, Malta
- The maximum timeframe of communicating the outcome of the complaint is 20 days from the moment of receiving the request of dispute resolution from the Authority.
- You will receive our decision about your complaint within ten (10) days from the day we received it – this is our standard complaints handling time. We may prolong the standard complaints handling time by another ten (10) days should more time be necessary to reach a decision.
- If You feel aggrieved by Our resolution of Your complaint, We can refer the matter for alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”). This referral is free of charge. Our ADR entity is: EADR European Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity - https://eadr.org/contact-us/
- The resolution of the ADR entity shall be binding upon You and the Company however the process before the ADR entity shall not affect Your and the Company’s right to seek redress in court of competent jurisdiction.
- Under European law, alternative dispute resolution can be used for any dispute arising from a contract between a trader and consumer, regardless of whether they reside in the same EU member state or not or whether the product or service was bought online or offline. The European Commission has established the ODR platform to facilitate communication between traders, customers, and a dispute resolution body. The user guide for the ODR platform can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/userguide/?page=landing. The ODR platform provides automated translations between all EU languages, as well as information and support throughout.